Lucky in LUSH: a Valentine’s giveaway
In honor of this lovely holiday, I will be holding a giveaway featuring LUSH’s limited edition Valentine’s Day products, because I love you all so dearly. There will be a grand prize winner and a runner-up winner.
- Grand prize: From Dusk Till Dawn massage bar, Tender Is the Night massage bar, The Kiss lip gloss, Willow Pattern soap and the online exclusive Love Bug knot wrap.
- Runner-up: Magic Mushroom bubble bar, The Ex-Factor bath bomb, Willow Pattern soap.
- Only reblogs count as entries, but you may reblog an unlimited number of times.
- You do not have to be following my tumblr, but the winners that are may receive some extras!
- Participants must be over 18 years of age, or have parental permission to enter.
- Both winners will be selected by an online random number generator.
- Winners will be contacted via their “Ask box” and will have 48 hours to respond, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Open internationally.
The giveaway is open from February 1st through February 13th at 11:59pm. Winners will be notified on Valentine’s Day.
Lucky in LUSH
shiny and matte Valentine’s Day leopard with glitter bolt
SUPER excited about this one beacuse there will be FOUR winners. Once again, there’s no real reasoning behind this giveaway. I just wanted to thank you all for your continued support of my blog. Its obviously appreciated.
O.P.I. - Excuse Moi
Orly - Sweet Peacock
Orly - Androgynie
Orly - Luxe
China Glaze - Marry a Millionaire
Essie - The Resort Collection (mini)
E.L.F. - Metallic Neon Trio
Kleancolor - Sparkling Grapes
Kleancolor - Firework
Kleancolor - Red Sparkle
Kleancolor - Sparkle Purple
Kleancolor - Party Fever
Kleancolor - Blind Date
Kleancolor - Chunky Silver
Nabi -Gold Big Ball
Nabi -Pink Heart Glitter
Nabi -Pink Jumbo Glitter
Nabi -Jumbo Lavender Glitter
Package of Nail Art Jewelry
You must be following nastassiasnails.tumblr.com
Reblog this post, once
Like this post (for bonus entry)
The giveaway is opened internationally & ends February 14th. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced February 15th, Good luck.
Christmas presents from my boyfriend. I knew there was a reason I was a good girl all year.
Charlie Brown Christmas nails looking shitty. I took this photo while waiting to get an MRI. Sorry about the terrible quality.
My take on abstract xmas trees.